|4.12 Build 6894.11 Build 6884.10 Build 6804.9 Build 6604.8 Build 6584.8 Build 6454.8 Build 6364.7 Build 6294.7 Build 6264.7 Build 6244.7 Build 6194.6 Build 5964.6 Build 5954.5 Build 5794.5 Build 5754.4 Build 5544.4 Build 5504.3 Build 5484.3 Build 5474.3 Build 546 Initial Release|
20-12-2012 4.12 Build 689
- bugfix: Bugfixes for connectivity
13-12-2012 4.11 Build 688
- general: New design for adding and deleting phonenumbers in profile window.
- feature: Security enhancements.
- feature: The verification of a phonenumber starts directly after adding the phonenumber
- bugfix: minor bugfixes
- bugfix: Sms history bug solved.
- bugfix: New verification wizard was not always used.
- bugfix: When displaying the context-menu the application locked.
06-09-2012 4.10 Build 680
- general: Minor changes.
- general: The advanced connection system has been enhanced.
- general: Advanced connection setup has been enhanced.
- general: Enhanced encryption handling.
- general: Extra code has been added in the error reporting feature to find errors better.
- feature: Minor security enhancements have been implemented.
- feature: The VoiceEngine is modified for less processor consumption.
- bugfix: several minor bugfixes
- bugfix: several small bugfixes
- bugfix: Minor fixes
- bugfix: P2P calling was not working.
- bugfix: The problem report dialog now uses word-wrapping in the 'comment textbox'.
- bugfix: Several displaypicture issues solved.
- bugfix: Browser links in de client where not formatted correctly.
- bugfix: Advanced connection handling contained a time-bug and could crash the client.
- bugfix: A small bug in the advanced connection method has been solved.
- bugfix: A timer bug has been solved iin the WAN-test.
- bugfix: UDP sockets could be closed twice in rare occasions.
- bugfix: A bug in the internal wan-test has been fixed. This wil solve a lot of crashes.
21-03-2012 4.9 Build 660
- general: A new version of the base framework has been implemented.
Stability has been improved.
- bugfix: Fixed reading file error in restore contacts from archive.
05-03-2012 4.8 Build 658
- general: An updated version of the voiceengine has been included in the application.
- general: A better noise canceler has been implemented.
- general: Improved VoiceEngine
- general: Improved VoiceEngine
- general: New VoiceEngine version 7.07 with improved noise cancelling.
- feature: Multi-part sms is now possible.
- bugfix: The VoiceEngine contained a bug that could crash the application while in a call. Bad connections suffered from this bug the most.
- bugfix: The function GetProcessIdOfThread was used in build 652. However this function is not supported on WindowsXP. A workaround has been created.
- bugfix: History sms popup size now works with multipart sms.
- bugfix: A few crashes have been removed.
22-08-2011 4.8 Build 645
- bugfix: Fixed connection bugs
- bugfix: The client deadlocked on incoming calls.
- bugfix: Some minor issues in the network testfunctions have been fixed.
- bugfix: A bug in the wan measurement system has been fixed.
06-07-2011 4.8 Build 636
- feature: Inserted new menu item 'Contacts'. All contacts related menu items moved to this menu.
- feature: Renamed menu item 'File' to 'Account'. Close is removed from this menu.
- bugfix: Minor Bug fixes
- bugfix: Fixed potential crash in shutdown sequence.
- bugfix: Calls could get disturbed when an incoming call was received during an active call.
- bugfix: Fixed potential crash in Bandwidth test procedure.
- bugfix: An internal bug in the connection system has been solved.
- bugfix: There was a bug in the background drawing functions that could cause clients to crash.
14-12-2010 4.7 Build 629
- general: An non working test menu item has been removed from the view.
- general: Internal connection methods have been slightly enhanced resulting in faster connects.
- general: Vtp connection method has been made less dependent on backend server status.
- bugfix: Modified vtp connection timeout
08-12-2010 4.7 Build 626
- general: Minor internal changes.
02-12-2010 4.7 Build 624
- general: On a specific connection method peer-to-peer calls where not possible. Users are now notified when this happens.
- general: The internet re-check timer has been adjusted to ensure faster connect times.
- bugfix: On one specific connection method it was impossible to receive voip-in calls.
- bugfix: When a logon failed due to a wrong password, the client would reconnect with the wrong method.
- bugfix: Very often the client would not select the optimal connection method.
- bugfix: When the connection was lost during a call and the client was exited, the client could sometimes crash.
- bugfix: In rare cases the client could crash while connecting.
30-11-2010 4.7 Build 619
- general: The internal internet check has been slightly enhanced.
- general: A new and faster connect method has been implemented.
- general: tcp.connectionserver.label.tld is now used in stead of connectiontcp1.label.tld and connectiontcp2.label.tld
- general: When the client was started minimized or invisible notification dialogs where not displayed correctly. Now the client will be restored.
- general: When a restricted user tries to perform a LiveUpdate, a proper error message is displayed.
- general: The new liveupdate screens are now translatable.
- feature: When the setup is started, the running client will be stopped.
- feature: The client will first check the internet connection before proceeding to connect to the voip network.
- feature: The LiveUpdate system has been enhanced. When checking for new versions an overview of new files is presented.
- bugfix: Conference calls where virtually impossible due to internal locking problems.
- bugfix: The client could end up in a connection state where it could not logon anymore. Restarting the app was the only solution to be able to logon again.
- bugfix: When the client would download updates after checking for updates, the progress icon was not displayed.
- bugfix: On rare occasions the client could go in an infinite reconnect loop.
- bugfix: The LiveUpdate screen had a faulty black background on Windows XP.
- bugfix: It was impossible to update the client from a restricted user account in Windows 7.
- bugfix: After a LiveUpdate it took too long before the application restarted.
- bugfix: Communication layer could fail resulting in failure to logon or other communication failure.
- bugfix: Because Outlook contacts can not be deleted from the contact list, the DEL key is ignored for this type of contacts.
- bugfix: When making a phone-2-phone call with the client, the callduration was not displayed.
- bugfix: When re-displaying the 'register new user' screen, the captcha was not displayed.
- bugfix: When a call was ended focus could be removed from an active chat window.
- bugfix: The history screen did not show the displayname of peer-2-peer contacts.
- bugfix: Voice Engine 7.04 implemented. Now can play speaker/mic samplerates of 88200,176400 and 192000 samples/sec under vista and higher. Fixed a problem when changing devices.
05-10-2010 4.6 Build 596
- bugfix: Some internal addresses where wrong, this has been corrected.
04-10-2010 4.6 Build 595
- general: Minor internal settings change.
- general: The internal webconfig loader has been rewritten.
- feature: voice verify new style added
- feature: On an incoming P2P call a user can initiate a chat with the other party by pressing the right mouse button on the taskbar-notify-window.
- bugfix: The Mapi interface to display outlook contacts did not always load correctly.
- bugfix: On some occasions the audio device wizard would crash.
- bugfix: Voice engine 7.03 implemented, handles crash that would occur on some sounddevice like "remote sound" that uses large frame buffering.
- bugfix: Registering a new account did not work from the startup wizard.
This bug was accidentally introduced in version 4.6 build 590.
- bugfix: When entering very long usernames in the logon screen the client would not respond anymore and logonprocedure had to be manually terminated.
- bugfix: The audiolevels during a conference were not always displayed properly.
- bugfix: The kernel has been enhanced on several places increasing stability of the application.
- bugfix: VoiceEngine 7.02 was implemented, fixed a bug where the noise cancellation resulted in degeneration of the speech signal.
- bugfix: New voice engine v7.01 inplemented.
Improved voice quality under noisy sound conditions, better sound quality under slow internet conditions.
- bugfix: Two possible deadlocks have been fixed.
- bugfix: On some occasions it was impossible to start subsequent peer-to-peer calls because the UDP connecton was broken by the first call.
- bugfix: A possible deadlock has been solved.
14-07-2010 4.5 Build 579
- bugfix: The new internet connectiontest introduced in build 563 has been disabled because it caused problems for users behind a proxy server.
08-07-2010 4.5 Build 575
- general: Country code +47 (Norway) has been assigned to Svalbard and Jan Mayen.
- general: Country code +672 (Norfolk Island) has been assigned to Heard Island and McDonald Islands.
- general: If call fails because of invalid phone number format; an explaining message with example will appear.
- general: The close button has been removed from the liveupdate balloon. Hopefully this change will trigger people to update to the latest version more quickly.
- feature: A better internet connection test has been implemented. This will result in better connections to our servers and therefore better call quality.
- bugfix: The client could sometimes crash when exited.
- bugfix: The client could crash because of a stack overflow in the trace function. The CStrings have been made static in these functions.
- bugfix: New voice engine 6.11 implemented, with better receive concealment and smoother TCP handling.
- bugfix: A small memory leak was introduced in version 4.05 build 570. This leak has been removed.
- bugfix: When a voip server was put in maintenance, the client did not reroute to another server automatically.
- bugfix: When the connection switched from TCP to UDP, the connection could occasionally drop again after a few seconds.
- bugfix: Phonenumber settings could get lost when phone number verification was started.
- bugfix: When a computer resumed from standby, the client would try to logon, even if no username or password is available. Now it only logs on when it is set to automatically logon.
- bugfix: When a name was entered in the 'suggested username page' the correct radiobutton was not automatically selected.
- bugfix: The 'next' button in the suggestion screen was not always correctly disabled and enabled.
- bugfix: On Windows 7 the bandwidth test did not work.
- bugfix: In a previous version the login credentials where not remembered by default. This has been changed back so that they will be remembered by default.
- bugfix: Previous version 4.04 build 556 did not start on Windows 2000.
- bugfix: The client could accidentally logoff while trying to connect a peer to peer session. This only occurred on specific router combinations.
17-12-2009 4.4 Build 554
- bugfix: New incoming calls will not interfere with existing calls. In earlier versions the sound delay could increase when a new call was received during a call.
- bugfix: Fixed the 'username / password incorrect' bug.
12-11-2009 4.4 Build 550
- bugfix: When the client auto-reconnected it would sometimes wrongly state 'Username/Password' incorrect.
- bugfix: In some cases, an error message 'The Parameter is Incorrect' occurred. After this message, normal calls where not possible. This issue has been solved.
30-09-2009 4.3 Build 548
- bugfix: re-login after resume of computer sleep was not working.
23-09-2009 4.3 Build 547
- bugfix: When verify was executed after a phone type change in the profile screen, the client could hang.
22-09-2009 4.3 Build 546 Initial Release